YOU, yes YOU,
itz you,
for the past,
u had broke my heart,
not once, not twice but several times
but I won't give up at that time
coz i had made a promise to myself
that I always win and never lose face to others
ego was my leverage
determined to ensure that one day I will be your one and only
above than the rest that you could ever loved
and that day has came for quite some times
but it held me from running all those broken times
and all I knew was a revenge
I was overly convinced that it took a small revenge
to mend
but I got carried away,
it was not a revenge but revenges,
I knew it broke your heart so much
nor equal to the damage that you have done
YES I was being unfair to you dear
and yes after I got my revenge
I WAS NOT HAPPY
in the end I regretted
maybe
No comments:
Post a Comment